Facial skin treatments: Look younger, feel amazing, face the world.
Integrative Wellness offers a varied menu of facial skin treatments, from teen acne prevention to the latest in anti-aging treatments. The first step to choosing skin treatments at Integrative Wellness is an in-depth consultation with our experienced staff, including an explanation of techniques, state-of-the-art REVEAL photo imagery and an introduction into our skincare lines: ZO®, Cosmedix® and our in-house line, by brandMD®. Your skin has to last your entire life, so take care of it now, no matter your age!
Facials are a relaxing way to enjoy a little “me time” while improving your skin and fighting the signs of aging. Integrative Wellness trusts the advanced formulas of ZO® Skin Health and Cosmedix® to provide safe and effective skin treatments with radiant results.
- Customized Medi-Facial: After a personalized skin assessment, you’ll experience deep pore cleansing, enzyme exfoliation, extractions and custom mask application followed by a de-stressing head/neck/shoulder massage. This relaxing, yet serious treatment, should be repeated monthly.
- Youth Breakout Control Facial: Promotes faster healing and controls troublesome breakouts. Pores are deeply cleansed and a healing acne mask is applied. A series of six weekly treatments and a special at-home regimen are recommended for optimal results.
Allow Your Beauty to Thrive.
Allow Your Beauty to Thrive.
Microcurrent facial skin treatments
Microcurrent treatment, known as the "electrical facelift," is a safe and effective anti-aging treatment using gentle electrical stimulation to trigger natural chemical production at a cellular level. These skin treatments use low-voltage electrical currents to stimulate collagen and elastin production on a cellular level. Microcurrent facials can improve facial muscle tone giving a lift to loose jowls and droopy eyebrows and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Microdermabrasion is a trusted physical exfoliation treatment that removes dead, dull cells at the skin’s surface, leaving behind a smoother, glowing complexion. After treatment, skin is more receptive to hydrating, healing or correcting facial products, which can then penetrate more deeply for enhanced effectiveness.
At Integrative Wellness, we use the DiamondTome™ Microdermabrasion Skin Resurfacing system by Altair. This unique state-of-the-art technique removes the topmost layer of skin, leaving it supple and vibrant, reducing the appearance of fine lines, sun damage and scars. Unlike traditional dermabrasion, which blasts the skin with particles, DiamondTome™ uses a particle-free, diamond-tipped wand. DiamondTome™ facial treatments require no downtime after treatment. Some patients experience a slightly flushed appearance that typically disappears in less than an hour.
Defuzz your face and remove dulling dead skin cells using the time-tested practice of dermaplaning. Dermaplaning is a physical peel that uses a sharp surgical blade to remove fine facial hair and superficial dead skin cells from the skin’s surface. The skin can then more readily absorb products to address skin care concerns. Most patients experience minor redness and itching for a short period after the treatment.
Patients love dermaplaning not only because they can see softening and brightening with just treatment, but also because removing facial hair – even fine, light peach fuzz – helps makeup go on much more smoothly without a “cakey” appearance.
Chemical peels exfoliate the skin through chemical processes and come in a broad spectrum of potencies and formulas. They can be customized for any skin type or issue. Integrative Wellness uses quality peel products from ZO® Skin Health, Cosmedix® and VI Aesthetics. Milder peels require no prep time and have no downtime. Patients see results when the dead cells and tissue loosened by the chemicals slough off the skin over a few days to a week.
Deeper peels require skin preparation and serious aftercare. Your provider will consult with you on the recovery procedures. They may not be appropriate for summer months because results can be negatively affected by sun exposure.
These peels can be used without prior preparation:
- Pomegranate Peel: Correct hyper-pigmentation and sun damage, infuses the skin with antioxidants and stimulates collagen production.
- Benefit Peel: Designed for acne and aging and is gentle enough for rosacea patients and hypersensitive skin. Considered the best all-around peel available and safe for all skin types.
- Purity Peel: Treats acne, enlarged pores and hyperpigmentation. Clears acne lesions, controls oil production, exfoliates and reduces inflammation for a glowing, dewy complexion.
- D-Tox Peel Rx: Designed for all grades of acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, enlarged or hyper-sebaceous pores, and toxic skin. Exfoliates, detoxifies, kills bacteria, and reduces sebum and inflammation.
- Benefactor Peel Rx: Repairs acne, photo-damage, hyperpigmentation, aging and scarring. This treatment stimulates cell renewal, softens, exfoliates, repairs, lightens and brightens. Safe for pregnant women.
- VI Aesthetics: A synergistic blend of powerful ingredients improves tone, texture and clarity while providing anti-aging benefits and preventing future damage.
These peels require a 10-30 day advanced preparation. Pre-Peel prep kits are available.
- Timeless Peel: Designed for melasma, hyper-pigmentation, acne scarring and premature aging, this peel dramatically reduces visible signs of aging by stimulating collagen production and improving skin elasticity.
- Timeless Peel Rx: The next step beyond the original Timeless Peel. This peel contains 40% L-Retinol, and 25% L-Lactic Acid.
ZO® Skin Health - By Zein Obagi, MD
- Ossential Stimulator Peel: Incorporates three essential formulas that prep, peel, and neutralize the skin to eliminate irritation and downtime. Provides both epidermal exfoliation and renewal using a combination of alpha hydroxyl acids,
- ZO® 3-Step Peel: The 3-Step Peel is a potent peel that maximizes texture improvement and produces longer-lasting results than ordinary peels.
Contact Integrative Wellness today to find out more about which facial treatment is right for you!